We at Blue Mountain Homes pride ourselves on striving for excellence, not only with regards to the outcomes for our young people, but also in the personal development of staff members and the training we provide.
Our internal development program is such that we have managed to support and nurture 7 of our current Registered Managers, with a number of employees awaiting the opportunity to develop as we grow as an organisation. We are an ever growing company, wanting to share our services with more young people in need across the East Midlands and beyond. We need you to enable us to achieve this.
To be apart of our ever growing team, and support the next generation to achieve a sense of belonging and self dependency, review our vacancy list below and apply...
- Access to a free Blue light "reward" card. A discount service for the emergency services, NHS, social care sector and armed forces, providing our members with thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street.
- Free food and refreshments whilst at work.
- Full training (PAID) provided.
- Opportunities to progress with our Senior, Deputy and management development programmes.
- Great rates of pay alongside an enhanced overtime and sleep in rates.
- Access to the Employee assistance helpline.
- Each home offers an employee of the month reward system.